Why have lip enhancement at Therapy House?
If your lips are naturally thin or you feel they have lost some of their previous volume or definition, then dermal fillers offer an effective treatment choice. They can noticeably improve the appearance of smoker’s lines, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines, as well as subtly adding volume to your lips and enhancing the definition of your Cupid’s bow and/or vermillion line. We can also use medical injectables to lift the corners of your mouth or to lower your lip line by millimetres if you have a particularly ‘gummy’ smile.
- Fuller, natural-looking lips
- A fully bespoke treatment in a medically-led clinic
- A detailed consultation so you can make an informed decision
- Low risks of side effects & minimal recovery time
- Dawn Attewell is listed on the ‘Save Face’ register
What issues can you treat with a lip enhancement treatment?
What happens during the treatment?
How soon should I see results?
How long should the results last?
Are there any side effects?
Will I have a ‘trout pout’?
Will I need to take time off after my treatment?
Do I need to avoid any activities after the treatment or follow a specific aftercare regime?
Is there anything else I need to know?